Hello, my name is Elizabeth. I'm an at-home full-time dog sitter and am ready to care for your special family member on short notice. We provide a warm, happy enviornment and want your dog to feel loved and happy in our home as though it were theirs.
I have extensive experience with dogs, administering medication, special needs dogs, senior dogs and puppies. I live just ten minutes from downtown Tucson in the Marana area near Cortaro Road and I-10. I am available 365 days a year, all holidays, for a day, overnight, weeks, months and deployments.
Some helpful facts about Loving Paws Dogsitters:
***I watch up to 4 dogs at a time, so your dog will never be lonely and will have lots of friends to play with.
*** Dogs are allowed inside or outside anytime.
We have a large enclosed back yard with lots of room to run around, lots of shade, and a covered porch.
***I am home full time. Inside of the house, your dogs are welcome to roam freely with us, and be a part of our daily activities. I try to adhere to your dog's schedule as much as possible so he/she feels safe and at home.
***All dogs must be housetrained and non-aggressive. I will not take any dogs that mark inside the home.
****I am in high demand, so book as soon as possible. Spaces fill up quickly, especially around the holidays! I do not increase my rates for holidays or puppies. It is always the same rate!
Some questions for you (optional:)
1. Is your dog used to an enviornment with up to 4 dogs?
2. What kind of things does your dog really love?
3. What does your dog really dislike?
4. What are the sleeping arrangements you prefer for your dog? Does your dog sleep in a crate? Please bring any sleeping crates or beds with you for his/her stay.
5. Please tell us what your dog eats, how often, if there are preparation instructions, allergies, etc.
6. Is your dog neutered or spayed?
7. Is your dog child-friendly?
8. What kind of exercise does your dog need?
9. Can your dog have treats?
10. Does your dog have special needs?
Read More about Elizabeth...