My home is full of love, patience, lots of play . . . and 5 dog beds, easily 50 toys, and a Puggle and Chihuahua/Terrier that love to play. We watch movies and cuddle at night, and hike and spend time at the local dog park during day (unless your pup prefers not to.) After a long day of play, we work on practicing basic commands for treats. We can't wait to include your furry family member! I work from home and therefore your dog(s) will have lots of supervision and attention!
What I Offer:
- Loving and comfy home away from home
- 3 to 4 walks per day, including longer walks on local trails and at the Great Park.
- Dog park visits (for those dogs that are comfortable.)
- Plenty of chew toys: squeaky, interactive, tug-of-war, bully sticks, antlers, and more.
- Small and approved local day trips.
- Plenty of blankies and beds for nap and bed time.
- Two playful and patient dogs.
- Texts, pictures, calls or Skype just to say hi to your pup or check-in.
- Baths after a long, dirty day of play.
- And more!
- Dogs are welcome to nap or to sleep on my couch or bed.
- Dogs have free roam of my home.
- I know some dogs feel safe sitting in an open crate for napping or chewing on a toy. I have two crates available for hanging out.
- Plenty of extra water and food bowls.
- A very dog friendly community with plenty of grass.
- A small gated front patio ensures dogs are always safe when either we or I am coming or going.
- Doggie bags. No need to bring any!
- Music and TV for pups that like background noise.
- And more!
Additionally, I have volunteered with animal rescue groups, fostered, and am certified in dog CPR/first aide.
Read More about Meredyth ...