Looking for an active sitter with good all around energy? I'm an outdoor runner who loves dogs and running with dogs.
Here's why I'm perfect for your pup(s):
- I'm an avid outdoor runner. I require ample doses of exploration in my life. Thus, I get my fill from running all over neighborhoods and trails in the Bay area. Your dog will not be bored on field trips with me.
- I run on all terrains and in all weather conditions. Your paw pal will not be disappointed.
- Just having a good ol time. Of course, we don't always have to run, though, I'm an ideal match for dogs (any size-- small dogs love running too) that love activity and the outdoors. In lieu of running, we can also play at dog parks, fetch, go on hikes, or just cuddle.
- I've had and cared for dogs throughout my life, including: German shorthaired pointers, chihuahuas, boxers, min-pins.
- I've enrolled in dog training courses. I can help foster obedience and support you in training your dog through a regular walking/running regimen.
BENEFITS to you and your dog...
- Happy and healthy dog!
- Improved obedience and handling on leash.
- Improved fitness and/or weight loss (for overweight dogs).
- More relaxed disposition overall.
Often, I prefer to focus on one dog or one household (owners with more than one dog) at a time. Thus, my attention will be focused on your dog(s). I am flexible to stay with your paw pal at your home or make regular visits -- dog boarding is not offered at this time.
Rates are assessed on a case-by-case, dog-by-dog basis, however generally...
- Range from $65-85 per dog for dog sitting at your residence (no boarding)
- Sessional walks, runs, or visits are also available
- Discounts may be given for households with more than 1 dog
- Discounts may be given for extended stays
Please contact me for a custom quote for your unique situation.
Read More about Kat...