Dogs are my life! I personally have rescued several dogs in my adult life.
Even though I operate from my home I do have business hours. I try to be more accommodating than the other establishments.
My doors are open from 6:30 AM to 8:30PM.
I can have a drop off or pick up before and after these hours. I do charge an additional $3 per half hour for before open drop off and $3 per half hour for late pick ups.
I am not here to gouge prices or make pet parents upset, I would rather charge an extra $3 than have parents pay for an additional night stay.
I do have new rates posted!
Read to the end to make sure you see them!!!
- have an open concept home to allow the dogs plenty of room to play and lounge.
- my yard is not 100% grass but the pups still play and have fun!
- I keep my home very cool, normally around 70*F.
- I make sure the dogs are exercised whether it be walks around the block, playing fetch, beach walks, or chasing Lazer lights!!
- keeping your dog Clean and Healthy is very important to me.
* I offer discounted rates for multiple fur babies.
* I offer discounted rates for daycare when booking multiple dates a week/month
**my rates for multi dog families are as follows:
$29 for the first pet
$20 for the second
$13 for the third.
I have had different rates floating around and I will be abiding by this price bracket for 2017-2018 time. Contact me with any questions. I want to help!
Read More about CareyLyn...