We are retired and enjoying our lives as dog sitters. We love the big dogs so bring'em by.
We have been dog owners for all of our adult lives and professional dog (Pet) sitters for 20 years. Our Lab/Sharpei mix loves the company of other dogs. Shes’ playful but will just laze around if that’s’ what your pooch likes. The same goes for our newest family member - a 4 year old Smooth-Coat Collie named KittyCat. She also loves every dog she meets.
Our ½ acre yard gives them room to roam. It is fenced, locked and certainly escape proof.
Things we offer and cautions:
·* Your dog has full house privileges.
* One of us is always on premises to care for our dog and her guests.
* Valet service is available for $10 each way plus .25 cents per mile.
* Texts or email reports and pics of the pooch, daily.
* Dog beds available if your dog forgets theirs.
* $10 discount for your second dog.
* We will NEVER crate your loved one.
* Experience administering meds, oral or injectable.
* Only house-trained pooches, please.
* Only dogs who have been neutered or spayed, please
* ... and we may house/pet sit too, if that’s’ best for you. Diane loves house sitting combined with caring for dogs, horses and other animals.
* Don't forget to look at our reviews.
Read More about Nick...