7 Reasons Parents & Pups Love Us:
(1) Petcube Play Cam - If the pups are ever home alone, you can keep them company! You'll be able to talk to them and hear them bark back, play with them using a laser pointer, and more. This thing is awesome and I hope it helps to reassure you that they're having a great time. I'm happy to turn on access whenever you'd like during their stay.
(2) Security is Top Priority - We have a fantastic dog gate that prevents any dog from slipping out of the house, we never take dogs off their leash (unless we're at the dog park), we feed all dogs separately, and we have a full safety plan in place for any challenging situation imaginable.
(3) Free Overnight Bags! - All of my pups go home with a DogVacay overnight bag, which also will include a customized goodie bag! They will get fun toys, samples of their favorite treats while on vacay, and maybe another surprise or two. Packing the goodie bags with your pup is half the fun - they get so excited!
(4) First-Class Treatment - Your pup will get only the best of the best. I have many types of treats that are all very high quality, gluten/grain free, and just plain healthy. I also have various types of food (just in case). Moreover, if your pup gets separation anxiety, I am well prepared. I have various types of calming treats and pheromone spray that I will use for the first day or two. This combination works wonders on some dogs!
(5) DogTV - If the pups are ever home alone, they will have DogTV to keep them happy! I subscribed to this service after doing a test run with two dogs, who have never payed attention to a tv in their lives. Their eyes were glued to the tv the entire time - I couldn't believe it!
(6) I'm Pack Leader - We all know that dogs have a pack mentality. At home, your family is all part of your dog's pack and there must be a leader. If it's not you, it will be your dog. Well, I'm the pack leader here and your dog will sense that within the first couple days. Pack leaders are responsible for protecting their pack and encouraging them to do new things. A clear pack leader makes a very happy, comfortable, and well behaved pup. This guidance is huge, specially in a new place with new people.
(7) Dog Park 2 Blocks Away - We would love to take your pup with your approval!
My home, located in Redwood Shores, is a doggie paradise! Complete with walking trails, lush greenery, and many new dog friends and humans to meet. It is a very safe, low-traffic area with a dog park just down the block. I live in an apartment with a large, fully-enclosed balcony. There's plenty of open space for the dog(s) to play indoors as well. I like to take dogs on frequent walks around the area, they will have plenty of outdoor time while in my care!
I have a Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie) named Jessie, who is incredibly friendly and playful. I haven't met a single dog yet who she hasn't loved. She loves having play time and has always made other dogs feel right at home, playing with dogs of all sizes!
I'm currently in law school and have a very flexible schedule. The majority of my day is spent at home, studying, and I occasionally have an hour or two of class. I take frequent breaks for puppy love - I go on many walks with my pups, play with them indoors (if it's hot I have AC), play outside with doggie toys & friends, have grooming time with dog baths and brushing, etc. Most of my free time is spent with dogs, as they are a huge destresser for me while in school.
I've owned dogs my entire life, and they're always a big part of my family. Raising two litters of Maltese puppies, caring for them from birth until they found their forever homes. These experiences have taught me many skills related to dog first aid, emergency situations, and detection of problems before they arise. Watching for warning signs is a must.
I'm confident that your beloved pup(s) will love it here! My top priority is to treat my visiting pups as they're my own, so they will certainly be part of our family. I look forward to meeting you soon, send me a request!
Due to the high demand for dog-sitting services during the holiday season, stays that include any of the following dates will be priced at my Holiday Rate: May 27-29, 2016, July 3-4, 2016, September 2-5, 2016, November 21-26, 2016 and December 19, 2016 - January 1, 2017.
Please contact me and I'll provide you with a custom quote!
I will only accept large dogs if they are not too high energy, as I live in an apartment and we are not able to accommodate dogs that need a lot of exercise and play time throughout the day. We can certainly provide dog park trips on the weekends and some weekdays! Also, since we have a very small dog, please make sure they are gentle around the little ones!
Read More about Kimberly...