I am a 32-year-old female and live by myself in a town-home in Marlton. I have the ability to work remotely from a home office giving me the option to be full time with my four-legged guests! Given I have this ability, I will be with your pet for the majority of the time when in my care. I live in a lake community with access to paved walking paths, trails, fields, & a fenced dog park.
What I am able to accommodate:
• I am able, within my home, to sit for 1 house-trained dog/pet at a time but will make exceptions and consider 2-3 if there are attached pets for the same family.
• If multiple pets are requested, I would prefer only doing this for the smaller breeds, considering my type of residence, but I am open to discussing arrangements otherwise on a case-by-case basis. There will also be a custom quote made based on the arrangements.
Within my personal home I have restrictions based on association rules and respect to my neighbors:
• I can not accommodate dogs that continuously bark
• I can not accommodate dogs that are not house-broken or if they mark within a home unless you are ok that they are restricted to easy-clean-up areas (such as the kitchen)
• I can not accommodate destructive dogs that chew on things other than on their toys
• I can not accommodate a dog that does not know how to walk on a leash
Though I can not accommodate the above in my home, for an additional daily fee, I can be available for house/pet sitting within your home for stretched periods of time as long as I am able to connect to home WiFi (for full-time work purposes). In my past experience, this is sometimes better for pets with severe anxieties and need a familiar place and for more than 2 pets.
I currently have a 12yo rescued senior Pomeranian and I have cared for many pets since I have been extremely young. Aside from ownership, I have plenty of experience sitting in homes with multiple types of pets (dogs, cats, chinchillas, birds, reptiles, fish, ferrets) as well as in homes with multiple animals. I have experience sitting for a foster parent so I am versed with many different temperaments and breeds. In addition, I have owned and boarded animals with health issues (including my own who has a lifelong heart condition) so I am very familiar with administering medications both orally as well as injections related to diabetic pets. I am 100% up for conversations and questions if you potentially are considering me for the care of your pet and to set up a meet-and-greet.
• I have a strong allergy to cats but I do care for cats given certain circumstances that can be discussed
• If when scheduling, I must meet your pet before sitting so that both parties are comfortable
• If looking to schedule on the following holidays/weekends, there will be a custom quote applied outside of my personal standard pricing. New Years Eve, New Years, Easter Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
• Depending on pickup and drop-off times, I may charge an additional fee using the 'Custom Quoting' feature to the reservation for pickups that exceed 3-hours over any 24-hour increment. This is because DogVacay accounts only on a 24-hour basis
For example, if you drop your pet off on a Sunday morning at 8am and arrange to pick them up on a Friday evening at 8pm, DogVacay only accounts for 4 days though there is an additional 12 hours I will be responsible for your pet. The fee will be discussed on a case-by-case basis. Thank you for your understanding in advance!
Read More about Kimberlee...