I am a 33-year-old female and live by myself in a town-home in Marlton. I have the ability to work remotely from a home office giving me the option to be full time with my four-legged guests! Given I have this ability, I will be with your pet for the majority of the time when in my care. I live in a lake community with access to paved walking paths, trails, fields, & a fenced dog park.
What I am able to accommodate:
• I am able, within my home, to sit for 1 house-trained dog/pet at a time but will make exceptions to consider 2-3 if there are attached pets for the same family and on their sizes.
• If multiple pets are requested, I would prefer only doing this for the smaller breeds, considering my type of residence, but I am open to discussing arrangements otherwise on a case-by-case basis. There will also be a custom quote made based on the arrangements.
Within my personal home I have restrictions based on association rules and respect to my neighbors:
• I can not accommodate dogs that continuously bark. Barking as an alert or minimally barks is ok
• I can not accommodate dogs that are not house-broken or if they mark within a home unless you are ok that they are restricted to easy-clean-up areas (such as the kitchen)
• I can not accommodate destructive dogs that chew on things other than on their toys unless it is agreed in some form that any potential of destroyed property will be replaced or fixed.
• I can not accommodate a dog that does not know how to walk on a leash due to association rules.
Though I can not accommodate the above in my home, for an additional daily fee, I can be available for house/pet sitting within your home for stretched periods of time as long as I am able to connect to home WiFi (for full-time work purposes). In my past experience, this is sometimes better for pets with severe anxieties and need a familiar place and for more than 2 pets.
I currently have a 13yo rescued senior Pomeranian and I have cared for many pets since I have been extremely young. Aside from ownership, I have plenty of experience sitting in homes with multiple types of pets (dogs, cats, chinchillas, birds, reptiles, fish, ferrets) as well as in homes with multiple animals. I have experience sitting for a foster parent so I am versed with many different temperaments and breeds. In addition, I have owned and boarded animals with health issues (including my own who has a lifelong heart condition) so I am very familiar with administering medications both orally as well as injections related to diabetic pets. I am 100% up for conversations and questions if you potentially are considering me for the care of your pet and to set up a meet-and-greet.
• I have a strong allergy to cats but I do care for cats given certain circumstances that can be discussed
• If when scheduling, I must meet your pet before sitting so that both parties are comfortable and you have a better vision and understanding of where your dog will live while you are away.
• If looking to schedule on the following holidays/weekends, there will be a custom quote applied outside of my personal standard pricing. New Years Eve, New Years, Easter Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
• Depending on pickup and drop-off times, I may charge an additional fee using the 'Custom Quoting' feature to the reservation for pickups that exceed 3-hours over any 24-hour increment. This is because DogVacay accounts only on a 24-hour basis
For example, if you drop your pet off on a Sunday morning at 8am and arrange to pick them up on a Friday evening at 8pm, DogVacay only accounts for 4 days though there is an additional 12 hours I will be responsible for your pet. The fee will be discussed on a case-by-case basis. Thank you for your understanding in advance!
Read More about Kimberlee...