Kaylee's Pet Care

View All
11
Photos

Kaylee A.

Online Now!
1 Testimonial
$25/night
Other Sitters Nearby
  • Same day bookings are OK
  • Responds within 5 minutes
  • Cancellation Policy:
    Flexible

Pet Requirements

  • 1-20 lbs
  • 20-40 lbs
  • 40-80 lbs
  • 80+ lbs
All Ages OK
List of Pets OK for House Sitting
Dogs, Cats, Fish, Rabbits, gerbils, hamsters, or pet rodents, Caged birds, Reptiles

Kaylee's Resident Pets

Ace
Pit Bull - American Staffordshire Terrier
Male
2 yr 1 mo old
Halo
German Shepherd Dog
Female
5 yr 1 mo old

Kaylee's House

View Neighborhood Map
Smoke-free home
Pets allowed on furniture
Air-conditioned inside

About Kaylee

10 Years Experience Caring For Dogs
My name is Kaylee Ahlgrim and my service fits any pet needs. I am an animal lover. I allow pets on furniture and I allow them to sleep in my bed with me. I have two amazing dogs. They are friendly and fun. If you prefer that I tend to your animal in a certain way then I am completely up for a specific agenda. I have a ton of experience with animals. I pet sit for 6 people already. My schedule is usually free considering that my current clients only need pet care when they leave town. I am willing to work with you and I would love to be the person that gets to care for your pets. I am more than qualified for the job. I take dogs for walks every day. I feed and give treats however the owner prefers. Bathroom breaks are very often. I'm home 95% of the time. The other 5% is usually only for emergencies or a quick trip to the store that is 2 minutes away.
Read More about Kaylee...
Contact Kaylee
Can administer oral medicine
Special Needs Accommodated
  • Pets recovering from surgery
  • Separation anxiety
  • Leash Pulling
  • Not yet house-trained

Kaylee A.

Online Now!
1 Testimonial
$25/night
Other Sitters Nearby
  • Same day bookings are OK
  • Responds within 5 minutes
  • Cancellation Policy:
    Flexible

Availability

  • Available
  • Unavailable
  • 1 Spot Left
  • Booked
  • Last updated November 28, 2016

Credentials

Background Checked
This sitter has passed a background check, which searches a variety of criminal databases.
Course 101 Graduate
By completing courses at DogVacay University, hosts learn about best practices to help them provide the highest quality care for your dog.
Course 102 Graduate
By completing courses at DogVacay University, hosts learn about best practices to help them provide the highest quality care for your dog.
Facebook Connected
This Host has provided DogVacay access to their Facebook information.
Pack Promoter
Pack Promoters are active members of the community who promote DogVacay and hosting best practices.
Pay through DogVacay for:
Premium Pet Insurance, 24/7 Customer Support and Daily Photo Updates!

Services & Rates

Boarding Overnight At Kaylee's Home
$25 /night
  • Watches up to 3 dogs/night
  • Dogs will never be left unattended
  • 5+ potty breaks/day
  • 3+ walks/day
  • Pets can sleep on my bed
House Sitting Overnight At Your Home
$40 /night
  • Dogs will never be left unattended
  • Willing to travel 25 miles
Daycare At Kaylee's Home
$20 /day
  • Watches up to 3 dogs/day
Dog Walking
$15 /half-hour
$25 /hour
  • Willing to travel 25 miles
Home Visits
$20 /visit
  • Willing to travel 25 miles
Baths
$15 /bath
Pick-Up/Drop-Off
$10 each way
  • Willing to travel 25 miles
More Services
1 Testimonial
Nov 2016
Kaylee is an animal lover ever since I met her she had always been helpful with my dog Rylee. About four or five months ago when I lost Rylee, Kaylee helped me look for days for her, she even went and looked with out me. Luckily Rylee was found! But even before and long after that incident Kaylee has watched her when I'd go out of town. Or this one time there was a point where I was going to go to college out of town and my mom didnt want Rylee at home so I was looking for her a new home, so Kaylee was going to take her in and keep her. But things changed and I didn't go to that college but Kaylee has been Rylees sitter for a little over two years. I have witnessed her be very good with animals and Rylee loves her as a sitter.
Read More...