Whether it's snoozing, lounging, or playing ball, Katy's Airbudnb will be enjoyed by all! Katy's Airbudnb offers your dog comfort and you a peace of mind when you are out of town.
Katy loves all breeds and sizes and can provide care to any special needs as well. Safety and proper care of your dog will be her top priority all while giving them plenty of positive attention. The love she has for her own fur babies will be extended to any visitors she is lucky enough to take care of.
About Katy's Airbudnb
• There is a large sized fenced in back yard including a deck and kiddie pool for outside fun. There is a doggy door that gives the pups access to outside whenever they need it. Katy is always outside with the pups playing and supervising so the dogs are never outside on their own.
• Katy's Airbudnb is located in a wonderful neighborhood with plenty of walking paths.
• There are a number of dog parks in The Woodlands which contain large, fenced in open areas for the dogs to run and play.
Things to know:
• Be ready to receive updates on your fur baby while you are away! Katy loves to keep the parents in the loop and can send you updates and photos of your pup while they relax at Katy's Airbudnb.
• When Katy watches another pup, she makes sure anything your dog enjoys at home will be included on their vacation. Katy and her husband only work 5 minutes from their home, so your pups will have lunchtime potty and play breaks.
About the host:
• Katy and her husband are a young dog loving couple who have a home ready for extra tail wagging visitors. Katy is an avid dog lover, owned by two Border Collies named Ellie and Jack and consequently always covered in fur. Katy grew up loving and caring for dogs as they have always been apart of her family. She has fostered two dogs this year and continues to do volunteer work with a local rescue organization in Houston. She has experience administering medication and caring for older pups.
Read More about Katy...