I had 3 dogs in my life: 2 Pomeranian Spitz and Doberman. So, I have great experience caring for both large and small dogs.
I like to walk with my dogs in the park, playing with them, teaching new commands. I am very responsible, while walking, I try to prevent any danger and create comfortable atmosphere for dog and surrounding people.
My Doberman died of cancer and all that difficult time I was with him, was carrying of him, walking on the fresh air, talking with him, gave him medicines, providing high-quality care.
- I do not walk in prohibited areas
- The dog should be given some exercises, so it will be good to run or jump over an obstacle.
- I will entertain your pet, because these lovely creatures love to play.
- I will not let the dog chase the stray animals and to bully other dogs.
- I do not allow the dog to pick up trash from the ground or taking food out of the hands of strangers
- I will encourage and praise your dog
I am open to any wishes and preferences of your dog. I will love your cutie as my own dogs.
Read More about Justine...