* Have always had dogs, (mongrels, Lhasa Apso's, Poodles, German Shepherds, Siberian Husky) -- all of which have been rescue dogs except for the Lhasa Apso and Poodle.
* My one level home is in a development (no busy roads). My backyard has a large patio and a large green belt with a walking trail. I walk my dogs along the walking trail.
* I have cared for dogs overnight in my home and in their home (stopping in 2 to 3 times a day as asked).
*My last dog, Siberian Husky, at age 14 developed cancer of the hip. After surgery, I was required to flush the wound and re-bandage. I also cared for a cat that required daily hydration -- inserting a needle and connecting to a bag.
* I love animals and the one cat I live with is friendly with dogs for overnight or day boarders.
* I can play catch with a dog in my backyard on the greenbelt as long as the dog obeys commands and will return to me -- otherwise, always leashed when outside.
Read More about Janet...