Hello!! My name is Jocelyn Belusko I am 22 years old and have been working with and caring for animals majority of my life. My first pet sitting job was at age 8. I trained horses from age 12 to 16. My first official job at 16 was working for Playtime Doggie Daycare in Newark, Delaware. There I learned how to groom and the basic dog care. I moved to Key West in 2010 and worked as a kennel technician for The Florida Keys Society For The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals FKSPCA until the end of 2012. The beginning of 2013 I moved up to West Palm Beach and worked for Simmons Veterinary Clinic and became a Veterinary Technician. In my eyes animals are voiceless angels and having someone trustworthy care for my pets when I am away is priceless. I was taught at a young age that all we have in life is our word. One commitment I can make to any pet owner is under my care your furry family members will be in the best hands and receive the highest quality of care.
House Rules & Extra Services Offered
- Pet's are welcome into my zen themed home a dogs peaceful little slice of paradise
- OR I can come to you! Sitting options are extremely flexible to provide both pet and owner the luxury of comfortability and convenience
- Dogs are allowed on couches (in my home, if owner approves)
- Owners personal puppy rules, restrictions and training preferences can be enforced upon request
- We go on at least 4 walks per day. Our walks include positive socialization opportunities which can be very beneficial for our younger clients. On these hot summer days water WILL be available at all times to prevent any potential heat related hazards.
- Huge park only 20 meters away, body of water is available if your pet would enjoy a swim or a trip to the beach. (Baths are optional upon request but highly recommended for sandy paw syndrome)
- Funky Nail Designs (dog safe polish)
- Nail Trims
- Anal Gland Expression; has your pooch been scooting their bum around your home? Funky scent lurking around the tail area? Some dogs are not able to naturally express their anal glands. If glands are left unexpressed for long amounts of time discomfort and a potential infection could occur. (I provide internal or external expression depending on the owners preference)
- Bathing Services include regular all natural dog bath, scented dog friendly shampoo baths, Medicated Baths, Brush outs, Ear Plucking and Ear Cleaning, Stinky breath? Teeth cleaning is available too!
- Simple Shave Downs, price depends on the size and breed of your pet!
- 3+ Years Grooming Experience
- Vet Tech background so elderly and diabetic guests are more than welcome
- Comfortable and experienced administering subcutaneous medications and fluids if needed
- Knowledgeable with most medications and any special diet requests
- Missing your furry bundle of joy while you are away? Skype services will be available so you can check in regularly.
- My sitting services revolve around the highest quality of care for both pet and owner. I am very blessed to have a spacious, dog friendly comfortable apartment. However, my services also include sitting for my clients in the comfort of their own homes. In my opinion pet sitting should be a positive, comfortable, loving, stress free fun experience. My services revolve around your pets happiness, special walks, around the clock attention, fun activities. Through personal experience working for shelters, boarding facilities and hospitals the stress, depression and anxiety these animals have to endure during their stay was devastating. Watching pervious managers lie to owners about their pets well being during their boarding stay. Lying is something I have zero tolerance for, especially when an animals care is involved. I will treat and care for your animals with the same attention love and care I unconditionally provide for my own dogs. I have lived alone for the last 5 years and my two pups are my family, the kids I never had, my best friends. I was born with a gift a special connection with animals. I now have hands on skills, qualifications, knowledge and experience to ensure your pet will be safe and be provided with the best care.
- Meet and Greets highly recommended before sitting services to gain trust and increase comfort for your pet. No charge.
- If you want the best of the best for you and your pets don't hesitate to call!!!
Read More about Jocelyn...