Hello! My name is Jason , and I am a second year at UC. Ever since I was born, I have had a dog in my life. I grew up with two different dogs from birth to now. Unfortunately now because I'm at school, there is no dog to fill that void. I have a big heart for all animals, and dogs especially. I would be honored to take care of your dog for a period of time, and I can assure you, that dog will get every bit of attention, and perhaps even more than it does at home.
Why would you select me (a college student) to watch your dog?
1. School can be quite stressful, and there is no better thing to cheer one up than dogs
2. School can be quite expensive, and here is my opportunity to make a little money all while doing something I love
3. I have a lot of experience with dogs of all breeds and sizes, and am very patient when it comes to dealing with animals
4. My day to day schedule is not very busy besides classes in the morning, so your dog will be getting plenty of attention throughout the day
5. My home is large, with a decent sized back yard and is very close to a number of parks, where dogs could be taken to get extra exercise and walks.
6. I have never met a dog I didn't like, and I always enjoy spending time and caring for dogs, because it helps me feel good all while keeping the animal happy and healthy.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and if you need a loving, caring, and compassionate individual to watch your dog, I'm your guy.
Read More about Jason...