Growing up with animals, I am a huge animal lover. We had dogs, a cat, birds, rodents, & reptiles. It was like Noah's Arc! I've had a cat & 2 adopted dogs on my own. I currently have a wonderful poodle mix named Izzy.
I've been told that I take care of my pets better than some people take care of their kids. I choose to have only one doggie guest at a time unless 2 small dogs come from the same family. This way I can give more personal attention and make sure to have a safe & peaceful environment for each of my beloved guests. I've taken care of friends' dogs & also fostered my first dog who was adopted. I'm a volunteer for Wags & Walks rescue org. Animals are a big part of my life.
I'd love to help you out if you need someone caring, loving, & responsible to take care of your pet. Here are some great reasons to hire me.
1) I adore animals and would care for yours as if they were my own.
2) I'm flexible as to where you would prefer to have your pet cared for...in my home or yours. I could do overnights in your home if my dog was welcome.
3) Your pet would get lots of love & attention. As I said above, I only take one guest dog at a time. My dog Izzy is very friendly and makes a great companion. When I go out, it's for short periods of time.
4) If you have a dog, I'd cater to what your dog needs depending on age & energy level....nice long walks (my Izzy gets 3 a day)....or shorter strolls with lots of belly rubs at home.
5) I'm caring, responsible, dependable, fun, and animals love me!
I do have a few restrictions.
1) Dogs must be housebroken.
2) Dogs cannot shed & best if hypoallergenic. (Sorry but have family & friends with allergies.)
3) No big dogs
4) No aggressive dogs
Any questions you have, we can discuss. I look forward to hearing from you.
Read More about Stacey...