Marie ¬ 18 years old ¬ Quebec City
* I might do some mistakes when I write, or talk, english because my main language is french. I understand well, it is just when I talk out loud or some grammar mistakes too.
* I am a student and I work part-time at Canadian Tire. So I need to know in advance to be sure I don't work or anything.
* I don't want to take the dogs to my house because I live with my parents and we already have two dogs. One of them is not very friendly, if we can say it like that.. I would prefer to avoid all risks.
* I grew up with animals, mostly dogs. I don't know what I would do without some in my life. I love them a lot.
* I'm more comfortable with dogs, because I had many. Cats are not a problem either. My dad also owned reptiles, I'm okay with that too. I'm more afraid of hamsters biting me (thanks to my inability to be loved by them.. ahah) than a snake, seriously. ;)
* We have two dogs and two cats at my house. Those are mostly at the family, not just mine. But, one of the dog, a chihuahua, is very attached to me. So, we say it's mine. He's not friendly, he's afraid of people he doesn't know and can react badly. With me, he's an angel, so I don't judge animals when they have a bad reaction, it can be for many reasons.
* I'm not a professional. I never did that at all to be honest, I only took care of my animals, so I can't really tell experiences. I hope you can trust me, so I can prove I can do it. :)
* I'm very friendly with animals. I would never hurt them in any ways. I disagree with the ''punishment for educational stuff'' thing. If for you it's the way, I can't do it. I think that teaching with fear is a way to make the animal stressed and insecure.
Read More about Marie-Claude...