Thank you for visiting our profile. My wife and I live in a 3-bedroom condo with big backyard in Cow Hollow / Marina with our toddler boy and a 5yrs female black labrador Sora. We both have many years of experience raising dogs (I've been with dogs since I was 10) and can’t think of living without a dog! My wife works from home everyday, so basically your pup will not be left unsupervised.
Our unit has two floors. The lower level is facing to the backyard and has direct access to the backyard (a doggie door is installed too).
We usually go to Presidio Trails, Crissy Field, Alta Plaza Park, Lafayette Park, Fort Mason, Mountain Lake Park or Glen Canyon Park. We also go to Pine Lake Park (Stern Grove) and let pups play at off-leash area, so we only accept dogs who are able to be walked off leash.
Since we are living with a toddler, we appreciate your pup can get along with kids as well. We don’t accept a dog who requires a pee pad and barks when we are out of sight.
When you send us a booking request, please update your information (vaccination, age, etc) and send us a message along with the answers to the questions below (Due to our HOA agreement, we can’t accept the breed / any mixed-breed of Doberman, Mastiff, Pit Bull, Press Canario and Rottweiler).
1) Does your pup get along with other dogs?
2) Does your pup bark continuously, e.g. when we are out of sight (even though no stranger showing up)?
3) Is your pup potty trained?
4) Does your pup mark urine inside the house?
5) Does your pup break things? My son has many toys (Lego, mini cars, trains, etc) in his room. Does your pup chew those toys?
6) Does your pup pull when he/she's on leash? If yes, can you provide a easy-walk harness or something makes her/his unable to pull?
7) Does your pup come back when called (when off-leash)?
8) Does your pup may feel stressful when staying with multiple dogs? We try to limit the number of the dogs max 4 including Sora, but sometimes we may have more especially during a long weekend or holiday seasons.
We would like to provide all of the guest dogs with comfortable environment, so we appreciate your answering to those questions.
Hope to see you and your pup soon!
Read More about Kazukiyo and Yoko...