Thank you for visiting our profile.
My wife and I live in a condo with a big backyard in Cow Hollow / Marina with our toddler boy and 5yrs female black labrador Sora. We both have many years of experience raising dogs (I've been with dogs since I was 10) and can’t think of living without a dog! My wife works from home everyday, so basically your pup will not be left unsupervised.
Our unit has two floors. The upper floor has a living room and a kitchen/dining area and the ground floor has a study/work room, a bedroom and our son’s room. Our study/work room and our son’s room are facing to the backyard and both have direct access to the backyard (pet door is installed as well), so your pup can go back and forth between the yard and the house according to her/his mood. Patio sunbathing is Sora’s favorite. Sora also likes hiking trails, chasing a ball at parks, swimming, jogging with us and hanging out on the couch. She welcomes your pup to join her in those activities!
We usually go to Presidio Trails, Crissy Field, Alta Plaza Park, Lafayette Park, Fort Mason, Marina green, Mountain Lake Park or Glen Canyon Park as a morning walk.
Since we are living with a toddler, we appreciate your pup can get along with kids. We don’t accept a dog who requires a pee pad and barks when we are out of sight.
If you would like your pup to stay with us, please update your information (vaccination, age, etc) and send us a message along with the answers to the following questions (Due to our HOA agreement, we can’t accept the breed / any mixed-breed of Doberman, Mastiff, Pit Bull, Press Canario and Rottweiler).
1) Does your pup get along with other dogs?
2) Does your pup bark continuously, e.g. when we are out of sight (even though no stranger showing up)?
3) Is your pup potty trained?
4) Does your pup mark urine inside the house?
5) Does your pup break things? My son has many toys (Lego, mini cars, trains, etc) in his room. Does your pup chew those toys?
6) Does your pup pull when he/she's on leash? If yes, can you provide a easy-walk harness or something makes her/his unable to pull?
7) Does your pup come back when called (when off-leash)?
8) Does your pup may feel very stressful by being stay with multiple dogs? Sometimes we have 4 dogs including Sora especially during a long weekend or holiday seasons.
We would like to provide all of the guest dogs with comfortable environment, so we appreciate your answering to those questions.
Hope to see you and your pup soon!
Read More about Kazukiyo and Yoko...