Our family consists of me, my husband, and our dog - Cooper. We consider Cooper to be part of our family and we love other dogs. I grew up with Dogs in my home my entire life so being around dogs is second nature to me. We live in a home with a backyard and doggie door. Guests will have full access to indoor and outdoor areas.
I have always been concerned with giving Cooper the most comfortable stay away from home. I am always anxious that he will be overlooked in a setting with two many dogs. Because of that we will never have more than 3 dogs in the house at a time. Our top priority is your pet's comfort during his time away from home. While you are away you should feel comfortable knowing your dog is being well taken care of.
Your pets stay will include:
• Free roam of our home including doggie door access to the backyard.
• 3 Daily Walks including off leash time at parks.
• Dog Treats including bully sticks, milk bones, and raw hides. (with permission)
• Dogs can sleep on dog beds or in crate depending on preference.
• Lots of attention and one on one affection.
All experiences will be tailored to our guest. Other services will be available upon request. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns. We would love to have your pet over for a meet and greet to ensure we are a great fit for you.
Read More about Riley...