My husband and I are true dog lovers! At our home we have 2 dogs. Brutus (Welsh Corgi 7yrs) and Lilly (Chihuahua 8yrs). Brutus loves to play nonstop with other canine friends as well as humans...and Lilly is far from your average Chihuahua. She is pretty mellow (not typical for the breed).
We do have a infant daughter who also loves our dogs and we are raising her to be gentle and kind with our dogs as well as any dog that visits with us.
My husband and I were both raised with dogs our entire lives and love caring for them. We have recently offered dog care for a few people and have decided we really enjoyed it (we can provide references).
I know how nerve-wrecking it can be to leave your pet, but our promise is that we will treat your pet with the same love and care we give our two dogs.
While your dog is with us they will enjoy:
- A minimum of at least 1-2 walks a day (more if requested)
- Access to our fenced in backyard
- Regular feeding (scheduled as requested)
- Play time morning and night
- Medication (if needed)
- Lots of snuggles, petting, and love!
You should bring:
- Vaccination records/ Vet information
- Crate if you use one
- Something with your scent on it (blanket, t-shirt)
- Favorite toy
Drop off: Times can be discussed. We are flexible.
Pick up: Any pick up after 12:00pm will be charged for an additional day of care.
Read More about Katie...