Wether it is dog walking or sitting, our first priority is to give your puppy plenty of exercises and keep them company. I always worried about my puppy when I am traveling; that's why we will take care your baby when you are away to help give you a peace of mind.
I am a working professional with graduate degree currently studying at home for my professional certification courses. Our home is pet friendly and been reviewed by various pet adoption agencies for large yard space, pet friendly neighborhood. We adopt our baby girl Emma (Crazy Border Collie) two and half years ago. Our puppy is very energetic so I trained her to become a frisbee throwing dog, we love to have happy company over while we are studying at home.
Here is my typical day:
1. Wake up 6:30am or earlier - take puppy to potty
2. Leash Walking around walking trail 7:30am-8:00am around 45min to 90 min depend on the size of the puppy. (jogging optional upon request)
3. Potty every 2 hours in the backyard and 15 min to 20 min lunch play time at the backyard with frisbee and dog toys
4. Free Feeding at your request portion during the day.
5.Night walk before sunset for 30 minutes around the lake.
6.Dog Crate and bed available for puppy upon request.
7. Last potty around 10pm - Bedtime
Read More about Sherry...