We are dedicated to looking after your beloved fur-people. Dogs, cats, birds, horses and small mammals!
We live in a safe and quiet subdivision. Our two shepherd mixes Cami and Cora would love to share their big fenced backyard and comfy sofa with your dog!
I have built my life around animals and have experience with animals of all types and sizes (from rats to rhinos!). I previously worked as a zookeeper at a major AZA accredited zoo. I am a graduate of Auburn University, with a degree in Animal Science, specializing in equine studies.
- I am able to accommodate dogs of all breeds, sizes and ages. Puppies and seniors welcome!
- I have the space to safely separate dog(s) from each other at any time during their stay if for some reason they do not get along, or simply if you would prefer for your dogs to be kept separate from mine.
- I am very experienced with positive reinforcement methods of training and I believe strongly in it, so you can trust that your dogs will be treated with the utmost respect and love!
- Meet & Greet -OR- day of day-care at my house preferred before an overnight stay.
- No aggressive dogs; Spayed/neutered dogs only; Please provide proof of vaccination (Rabies, DHPPV, Bordetella/kennel cough)
Day Care: Maximum 10 hours, minimum 6 hours - 9 AM - 7 PM. ($20/day). Half-day, $12 up to 6 hours (contact for custom quote)
Overnight: Drop off between 3 PM and 6 PM, pick up by 6 PM on pick-up day ($30/night)
No drop-off or pick-up on Sundays (due to county law)
** Training **
- Basic obedience training using only positive reinforcement methods. I do use clickers, whistles and food rewards.
- Training is $15 / day for basic obedience (sit/stay/come/drop it) while your dog is boarded or in day-care. Consists of at least four short sessions throughout the day-care or overnight stay.
- I am available to provide visit care up to 2x/day for: birds, small mammals, cats and dogs
- I am available for basic horse care including feeding, turnout, and stall picking.
- Horse care $50/day within 20 miles for up to 2 horses, $5 for each additional horse. Includes morning feed/turnout and evening feed/turn-in if applicable. Contact me for custom quote.
Read More about Erin...