You're just in luck!
I know firsthand how stressful it is leaving your fur baby behind when you have an amazing vacation, weekend getaway or family event planned. With Lucky Dog Daycare, you can leave those fears behind because I promise a safe, secure and happy environment for your four-legged family member.
First, I'm a dog lover — I have two of my own who love other dogs and are very friendly. I'm telling you, they live the high life. They get to run around in my fully-fenced backyard (never unattended), they're allowed on my furniture and they sleep in my bed. I also have a spare bed where they sneak off to nap!
My dogs are in crates during the day, no longer than 3.4-4 hours at a time. And, I come home for an hour lunch break during weekdays to spend time with my pups.
I live in a safe, quiet neighborhood ideal for walks with little traffic. In case of emergencies, my vet is about 10 minutes from my house. Please bring your own crate if your pet is accustomed to using it during the day or night.
A little about me:
- I'm 30
- A working professional who is pursuing her master's degree
- I have owned dogs for 3 years, but have been raised around them since I was 10
- I've extensively researched dog behavior for 3 years and recognize warning signs (aggression, resource guarding, social cues, etc.)
- I have experience caring for dogs with seizures and emergency situations
- I require meeting with you and your pet(s) before booking so that you can meet me and my oldest dog, Stevie.
Leaving your dogs with a stranger is scary. I can promise a safe, fun, healthy environment for your furry family member.
Read More about Allison...