****NEW LOWER WEEKDAY PRICING****
We had an amazing 2016. Thank you to our loyal clients. We LOVE your furbabies so much and can't wait to see them again in 2017. Thank you so much for trusting us!**
We are available for your small breed (0-40 lbs) in our home or yours!
We currently offer doggy daycare (in addition to overnight boarding)! We’d be happy to keep your pup entertained while you’re away for the day or night.
Servicing Spring Branch, Memorial, City Centre, Energy Corridor and parts of Katy and Cypress.
If you are leaving to Austin, San Antonio, Hill Country or to IAH last minute, we are about 10 minutes from I-10, 10 minutes from 290, and 5 minutes from the beltway. We'd love for you to stop in as you go out.
If you have ever been worried about your fur-baby getting effective, kindhearted attention, and care while you are away, we sympathize and empathize. It's the worst feeling. Lots of guilt. Lots of sadness as you leave your babies behind at a loud, smelly, expensive, caged in, and impersonal pet resort or kennel. You get on that plane or on the road and wonder how your pup is doing, feeling, eating and/or sleeping.
Don't feel that way again. Board your pup with a real family and in a real home. My husband and I are doglovers and would love to be the family and the home for your pup! You can have a real vacation....not worrying about your pup's care, safety and happiness, and KNOWING, your pup is having a vacation, too.
We have a humble, 2200 sq ft, and comfortable home with a nice sized, and completely fenced in back yard in the Spring Branch area.
My husband and I are professionals. I teach at the college level at Lone Star Cy Fair and Houston Community College, and my husband works for an energy company as a designer. We both adore fur babies, and in general, are major dog lovers (as you can see we have five of our own)!
With a flexible teaching schedule, I work out of the home and spend lots of quality time with our own canine brood; four of which were rescued. Chica, Cora, Lola, Roxy and Rams are our adored family members, and we cannot see life without these beauties. They are smaller breeds – Pomeranians, one Chihuahua mix, and a Black Mouth Cur (little big dog). Our dogs are sweet, are fixed, have all their shots and treatments, and get along well with other dogs super well. We don't have any kids, cats or other non-dog pets.
Your fur-babies will spend their time lounging out in a cool, casual and comfy home as we cook in our kitchen, watch television, drink coffee, talk, listen to soothing music, clean, read, hang out in our fenced-in back yard, and pay lots of attention to them with hugs, kisses, loving belly rubs, treats, and walks around our neighborhood 1 time a day (if you desire).
We'd love to have your sweet pup stay with our fur family when you're away. Feel assured that your furry friend is content and safe. You will not worry about your baby being lonely, nervous, afraid, or uncomfortable. Your fur-friend will be happy, cool, comfortable, relaxed, loved on and tended to just as if he/she were home with you.
Here's what to expect:
- Home is clean, smoke-free, child-free, and dog-friendly, and includes an enclosed, outdoor yard for playtime and much-needed bathroom breaks. We allow our dogs to sleep with us in the bed, and hang out on the couches to their heart's content.
- We do what makes you happy for your pup to be happy --- bring your dog’s best food, blanket, bed, favorite toys and treats, so he/she feels even closer to home and you while with us
- We are loving and competent -- your baby will receive compassionate and effective care (to your specificity and requirements). My husband loves to play with the pups, and I love to cuddle them. Together, we make a great care team!
- We are accommodating -- we have flexible availability (for pick up and drop off) on weekends, holidays, and last minute situations with comprehensive supervision!
- We live in a family friendly community -- there are several award winning vet clinics nearby
- We don't charge extra for administering meds, cuddles, rubs, play time, walks, etc. We do what comes natural when it comes to making your/our pups happy!
- We are reasonable --- we provide custom quotes for first-time (advance reservations), repeat and extended stays
- You will get PLENTY of pictures and updates as the days pass, so you will never ever feel too far away from your baby.
Happily Fur-EVER After is what we want for your puppy-loves and YOU. We mean it. Happy happy pups, make for happy happy owners.
We love your dogs, and your dogs will love us!
Read More about Bob and Kristina...