My name is Cara, I am a marathon runner AND a special education teacher training for my 8th marathon. I have my own two friendly dogs who are older, and accompany me on long walks and hikes (up to 6 miles). They are 9 and 12 years old. For obvious reasons, I do not run my dogs with me, but if your dog is younger and enjoys a good run, I can run your dog with me if you prefer.
SOOO What would your dog be doing on vacay? What is included in boarding and daycare?
1. Dog beach--we live within walking distance of the Long Beach dog beach. We may also go to Huntington Beach dog beach.
2. Hiking. We generally hike a couple days a week at various nature spots. We ALWAYS go on long walks, 4-6 miles/day, every day, regardless. *1 hour (or more) dog walk included daily for boarding, 30 minute walk included in price for day care. Please inquire if you would like a longer walk or have specific exercise needs/concerns. We are quite active here!
3.Relaxation and cuddle time :)
1. Please have up to date vaccinations, and flea treatment.
2. Please let me know any medical/physical/behavioral concerns or issues you may have.
3. Please understand that your dogs well being and your comfort are my priority and as such, I will be as responsive as I can to your needs as long as you communicate with me.
I have given my two dogs their vaccines (with the exception of rabies of course, which is given by a vet) and have proof of such. Given that, I have practice giving subcutaneous injections, as well as oral meds. Please let me know how I can help you feel comfortable leaving your baby in my hands. Thanks!
Read More about Cara...