- extra charge up to $5 per day may apply for medium size dogs.
- extra charge of $5 per day may apply for puppies (depending on breed).
- large or x-large dogs will be accepted for walking and home visits only, not for day care or boarding).
- extra charge up to $15 per day applies on holidays and holiday weekends.
- PLEASE refrain from contacting me via phone, text or email between the hours of 11pm and 7am as I sleep during these hours!!!! Thank you =)
Hello! My name is Marina and I am a total animal lover. Not just dogs and cats but all animals both domestic and wild. I've had many pets since I was a small child and I have a great passion and love for all our furry friends.
I have a wonderful home and safety is very important to me. We live next door to a dog park and also Holmes Run Park where I can bring dogs for a long walks. And I bring my little a 3 year old Yorkie named Itzy. Please know that your dog will be treated like my own, and I only give healthy snacks!!
My husband assists me with my pets as well. He loves dogs as much as I do and he has years of experience raising and training dogs.
If your pet requires any specific attention or has disciplinary issues please let me know. Your pet must be house broken and leash trained. Cleanliness of your pet and his/her bed are nesessary (I do offer bathing and grooming service should your pet need it). Please bring your babies toys, bed, dishes, leash, food and treats. This will help your pet to feel at home while staying with me. And if your pet is crated while left alone or sleeps in a crate, bring that too. I will appreciate you giving me any emergency contacts and your vets phone number. Please have a tag with your contact info attached to the collar. All dogs need to be spayed/neutered! "Meet and Greets" are necessary to ensure that I am a good fit as your pets sitter! Anxiety issues or excessive barking won't be accepted, sorry.
Read More about Marina...