I have experience taking care of puppies and mature dogs. I have helped raise mature dogs with special feeding needs due to injuries and medical reasons, and also have experience with raising younger dogs. The area is great for exercise with a back yard having plenty of room for running as well as quick access to jogging trails, quiet neighborhoods and a short drive to memorial park. Dogs boarded with me will receive special personalized attention and a happy family environment lacking in many commercial boarding centers.
Before your stay, there are several things id like to know about your dog.
- Is there any past history of aggression towards humans, other animals, toys or food?
- How does the dog handle being away from the owner and is there a history of separation anxiety?
- Does your dog require special food or special feeding instructions?
- What is a normal day in the life of your dog and, if possible, how important is it that the dog keeps the same routine while with me?
- Does the dog have any history of trying to run away, escape, or sneak by any open door?
- How long has it been since the dog has last been washed? How does the dog respond to bath time and do they have any special sensitivities? Please note: If the dog begins his/her stay significantly dirtier or with a strong odor that was not disclosed by the owner when making the reservation, a bath (plus the applicable fee) may be required for the sit.
- When are the estimated drop off and pick up times? My hours are flexible, but unless otherwise agreed: Mon-Thurs : 7 am - 10 pm, Fri-Sat: 7 am - 9 pm, and Sunday: 9 am - 7 pm. (If this presents an issue, do not hesitate to let me know and I'd be happy to work with you to find the most convenient option for you.)
Read More about Michael...