We approach training different from most classroom operations. We will bring your pet into our home and allow him/her to become part of our pack. We specialize in training aggressive breeds and training service dogs, specifically therapy and comfort dogs. We use positive reinforcement and love to curve your pet's behavior instead of treats as we have found that it relates to the dog for a longer period of time. We also use our pets to encourage the learning process much like children will mimic their peers, so will dogs.
All pricing includes boarding and training on weekly or monthly bases. We also charge a $20 consulting fee when we meet you and your furry family member. We will judge the duration for your pup's training at that time. Time needed is based on age, aggression, prior training, and requested training level.
Service Dog Training:
- Large: $400 per week, or $1200 per month
- Small: $350 per week, or $1100 per month
- Service Dog Certification Fee: $175 (includes ID card, vest, dog tags, certificate, and FAQ wallet information cards)
- Large: $350 per week, or $1100 per month
- Small: $300 per week, or $1000 per month
- Large: $300 per week, or $1000 per month
- Small: $250 per week, or $900 per month
- $20 per day
- $125 per week
- $500 per month
Rescue (with adoption paperwork) - 25% off
Euthanasia list rescue (with letter of validation) - 35% off
Military veteran/active duty (with proper identification) - 10% off
Read More about Claire...