My extensive background with all types of animals (dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, etc) began when I was very young. Since then my many travels and experiences with working on farms/homesteads and exploring the wild has given me the confidence and ability to connect and understand animals. This has made me a much more well rounded person. Rest assured that I am honest, reliable, and responsible.
Although I grew up with animals all around I currently do not own any pets. I am an herbalist, wild food forager, designer, photographer, and an avid hiker. My schedule is very flexible because I work from home. If you have an active pet, I would be more than happy to have them join me on my daily hikes / harvesting walks. Or, if your pet loves to chill around, my house is pet friendly with a secure huge fenced-in backyard that has plenty of room to play, roam, and explore. My primary focus is your pet's happiness, and I will do the utmost to maintain your pet's typical routine.
I love all kinds of animals regardless of breeds, size, age, health conditions, etc. However, for my own personal safety I may choose to not provide requested service if I do not feel comfortable with your pet upon meeting them.
To keep your pet safe and happy I like to ask my clients the following questions:
- Pet's history (where was he/she adopted/purchased from, does he/she have an abusive past, is he/she aggressive towards people/children/other pets)
- Is your pet house trained
- What is your pet's personality: active, clam, energetic, high-energy, etc.?
- What are your pet's potty and eating habits?
- What does your pet enjoy doing?
- Does your pet have any special needs / prescription medications?
- In case of emergency, what is your primary veterinarian contact information?
I am very serious about your pet's health and well being! I would like to make sure your pet's stay is as pleasant as possible.
Check In: Any time between 4pm - 8pm
Check Out: Any time between 6am - 11am
If picking up pet after 11am a Daycare will be charged - Unless prearranged otherwise
Check In: Any time after 6am
Check Out: Any time before 8pm
If picking up pet after 8pm a Overnight Boarding will be charged - Unless prearranged otherwise
Read More about Simone...