Hi, My name is Ka and I would love to have your pet stay in my loving home. I live in a private house with a fenced yard for your dog to run around. My husband Jeff is a huge dog lover as well. He works from home, so your pet will always be in good company during the day. We recently lost our 14 year old dog Pekingese due to senior disease. Your pup will be treated like ours and is allowed on the furniture. My house will be a loving home for your dog! Your pet will be in a safe, loving, comfortable environment while you're away. You are welcome to contact me if you have any question. Looking forward to spending some time with your pet.
Free Pick-up and Drop-off in Staten Island (3 nights or more dog boarding), Bay Ridge and Bensonhurst (5 nights or more dog boarding). All other area may be available upon request. Please feel free to ask about Pick-up and Drop-off Service.
** Drop-off/Pickup hours: 7am-11pm **
Please be clear on drop off and pick up time.
Due to high volume, We do not hold tentative dates. You're welcome to text us to check availability, but **you must make a reservation through this DogVacay page to secure a booking for your dog.** All booking are on first-come, first-served basis.
Meet and Greets are welcomed and encouraged so please reach out with any questions or to schedule a visit. We'd love to meet you!
Plan changed? No problem. A full refund is available if you cancel before the beginning of the day of the stay.
All messages will be responded within a few minutes.
When your dog stays with us:
1) Walk - 2 walks a day (morning and evening) for 15-20 min. We will let your pup out to my yard every 2 hours for potty break.
2) Sleeping arrangement - Anywhere in my house. We provide dog bed, cushions and pillows. If he/she has a dog bed, please bring it. Otherwise, he/she is welcome to sleep on our dog bed.
3) Pictures / Updates - You will be receiving pictures and videos of your dog during the stay. Updates/Pictures will be sent directly to your phone for your peace of mind, in regards to your doggy's behavior, eating and potty situation.
4) Everyone eats separate to avoid conflicts and so they do not eat each other’s food. Feeding is done in the morning and evening.
5) Fresh Water is ALWAYS provided!
Read More about Ka...