Have you ever been out with a friend, who suddenly stops abruptly because something cute on four legs is approaching? Yup that's me, a true fur baby fanatic. I have had pets literally my entire life, I wouldn't know what it is like to live without.
I have years of professional animal welfare experience (shelters/rescues and fostering), and I am currently working in veterinary care. Most of my time is spent around my profession, but being a fellow fur mama, the work is never done.Having the ability to surround myself with animals everyday for a living is a dream come true for me.
***WHAT KIND OF DAY YOUR PUP CAN EXPECT***
- A day with lots of FUN!!!
- If your pup is a high energy spirit, there will be long walks and lots of engaging play. This is used to stimulate your pup to the point of exhaustion :)
- If your pup requires daily medication (topical, oral, ophthalmic, ear, or injectable). You can ensure that their medication will be given with accuracy. This also includes prescription diets.
- Tasty rewards given (for encouragement and good behavior), with the owner's permission only.
- Individualized care and attention, plus lots of hugs and compliments on their "cuteness"
(DAY CARE/BOARDING, PICK UP/DROP OFF, PUPPY MEET UP COMING SOON!!!)
In this field, I have learned that all pet parents just want to find a professional who they can trust to love, attend, and care for their fur children as if they were their own. Compassionate, professional, and thorough care is what I strive to achieve with every client/pet interaction.
*PS I love ALL dogs, but I have a major soft spot for large/giant breed dogs*
Read More about Dara Raynah...