We have over 10 years of experience taking care of dogs and are super active with great attention to detail. I am former military and we both currently work remotely, giving us the ability to care for your dog like a member of our family. We will guarantee that your dog will be properly walked, fed, and given ample amounts of love. We can also help with watering plants and home maintenance as part of our fee for house sitting and dog walking.
Some helpful facts about us:
***Your dog will never be lonely since myself or my partner Dan will be at home. I am a former Lieutenant that was honorably discharged after my 13 years of service following graduation from a federal service academy. I currently work as a counselor and consultant after receiving a masters from Columbia University in 2009.
We are available 365 days a year (including holidays) for a day, overnight, weekly, monthly, or military deployments. We currently live in a beautiful location in Oro Valley, complete with a doggy ranch and easy access to tons of walking trails.
Here are some basic questions to get you started. We are happy to work with all breeds and look forward to meeting you and your pet! Please feel free to answer some of the questions above in the request or we can discuss in person or over the phone during the initial meet & greet. Thanks again for considering us!
1. Does your dog have special needs?
2. What kind of things does your dog really love? Really dislike?
3. What are the sleeping arrangements you prefer for your dog?
4. Does your dog sleep in a crate? Please bring any sleeping crates or beds with you for his/her stay.
5. Please tell us what your dog eats, how often, if there are preparation instructions, allergies, etc. (All food and medications must be provided by owner).
6. Is your dog neutered or spayed?
7. What kind of exercise does your dog need?
8. Can your dog have treats?
9. Is there anything you are especially concerned about with leaving your dog?
Read More about Victoria...