We provide a safe, loving, caring and fun environment with a fenced, secure yard. My husband and I have owned several dogs, among other animals. We have pet sat for numerous family and friends over the years and volunteer with animal rescues. We are your 'home away from home'.
*Drop-off & Pick-up times are between 8 am - 8 pm.*
We understand the anxiety of leaving a family member. Our "kids" are our pets and we've always been picky about who watches our kids. I work from home so your family members will have plenty of attention and care. On rare occasion pups may be alone for a couple hours.
We encourage a Meet & Greet prior if possible. Meet & Greets are a great way for us to get to know a little about your dog(s) prior to the stay, let them get familiar with us and you can check out where they will be staying.
- Housebroken please. (note: we do not have a dog door).
- We will accommodate special needs, medications and diets.
- Frequent potty breaks. Playing ball, running around, laying out on the porch is to be expected (if they want). Dogs are always supervised while outside.
- We have a park and many trails near by that we will walk your dog on.
- Feel free to bring your dogs bed or crate, toys, treats etc that will make them feel comfortable.
- Please have shots up to date.
- We can watch bunnies, hamsters, reptiles, etc. Sorry, no cats. We will be glad to go visit your cats or other animals during the day and check on them.
Read More about Monique & Scott...