We provide a safe, loving, caring and fun environment with a fenced, secure yard. My husband and I have owned several dogs, among other animals. We have pet sat for numerous family and friends over the years and volunteered with an animal rescue. We have both always had animals in our lives and we've cared for everything from a Chihuahua to a Newfoundland. Our "kids" are our pets and we've always been picky about who watches our kids, so we know and understand the anxiety of leaving a family member.
*Drop-off & Pick-up times are between 8 am - 8 pm.*
We are your 'home away from home'. I mostly work from home so your family members will have plenty of attention and care.
- We would like a Meet & Greet prior. (it's in the best interest of all involved).
- Housebroken please. (note: we do not have dog door).
- I'm pretty much around 24/7, but they may be alone for a couple hours during the day.
- Frequent potty breaks or laying/hanging out on the porch is to be expected (if they want).
- We have a park and many trails near by that we can walk your dog on.
- We will accommodate special needs, medications, diets etc.
- Feel free to bring your dogs bed or crate, toys, treats etc that will make them feel comfortable.
- Please have shots up to date.
- We can watch bunnies, hamsters, reptiles, etc. Sorry, no cats. We will be glad to go visit your cats or other animals during the day and check on them.
Read More about Monique & Scott...