Welcome to The Lifestyle Pet Expert's Canine/Feline Services! I am on a leave of absence from UPenn vet school.
Here are a few highlights of services/amenities I provide:
- I work at home. Your dog will not be left alone more than 2-4 hours.
- I make myself available 24/7. Have an emergency at 4am and need a sitter? Need to pick up your dog at 12am due to flight arrangement? Attending a wedding in the city, brought your dog, and find out that your hotel is not very compliant?
- I am flexible. Last-minute booking are considered!
- EMERGENCIES: I am capable of treating, monitoring, and/or responding to your pet(s) personal healthcare needs and/or emergencies. If necessary, I own a dog-friendly Subaru Forester and will transport your dog to the Emergency Room immediately.
- Post-Surgery/Chronically Ill/Need of Daily Monitoring Dogs/Cats: I am capable of overseeing the recovery of, maintaining the comfort level o, and/or monitoring the condition of your dog/cat should you need to travel but are having concerns/feeling guilt/worrying about leaving your beloved family member in the care of a complete stranger.
- I have a 3,000 sq-ft house with a grass yard equipped with agility tools, a dog pool, and outdoor toys.
- I adapt to your pet's lifestyle. Therefore I offer more services than mentioned.
I have been hired to oversee dogs at weddings, advocate for clients at the veterinary office, join them in the ER, transport to-and-from the vet, find responsible breeders, educate, educate, educate!
Your pet's mental, physical, emotional, and psychological health are my #1 priority! I look forward to working with you and your pets!
Read More about Kimberly...