DogVacay is joining the Rover pack!

Family love for your furbaby!

View All
6
Photos

Sarah H.

12 Reviews
9 Repeat Guests
$45/night
Other Sitters Nearby
  • Requires Meet-n-Greet to book
  • Same day bookings are OK
  • Responds within 17 mins
  • Cancellation Policy:
    Flexible

Pet Requirements

  • 1-20 lbs
  • 20-40 lbs
  • 40-80 lbs
  • 80+ lbs
No Puppies
Must Be Vaccinated

Sarah's Resident Pets

Chavi
Dalmatian
Male
8 yr 10 mo old

Sarah's House

View Neighborhood Map
Children at home (5-12 years old, Under 5 years old)
Medium Yard
100% fenced & locked
Smoke-free home

About Sarah

20 Years Experience Caring For Dogs
I'm no stranger to leading a pack-
I'm a stay at home mom to my 3 young kids and our super lovable dalmatian Chavi (HA-vee). I'm home 90% of the time, and we also have some housemates on site that adore dogs, so all dogs that come through our home get extra attention and love! The other 10% of my time is just doing normal errands- doctors appointments, grocery store, kid to school, etc. I'm normally not gone more than an hour or two at most.

Both my husband and I have owned dogs our entire lives and are well versed in many different types of breeds, from tiny toys to energetic and fast paced sporting dogs. I've taken my own dogs through obedience training so am familiar with basic commands and implementation.

Our home is multilevel and there is a good amount of space for dogs to roam and explore as well as run and play in the safety of our enclosed yard. Even large dogs are able to exercise within the yard and sideramp, especially if they love playing fetch!
Read More about Sarah...
Contact Sarah
Can administer oral medicine
Can administer injected medicine
Post-surgical pets
Special Needs Accommodated
  • Pets that require medicine
  • Pets recovering from surgery

Sarah H.

12 Reviews
9 Repeat Guests
$45/night
Other Sitters Nearby
  • Requires Meet-n-Greet to book
  • Same day bookings are OK
  • Responds within 17 mins
  • Cancellation Policy:
    Flexible

Availability

  • Available
  • Unavailable
  • 1 Spot Left
  • Booked
  • Last updated February 27, 2017

Credentials

Course 101 Graduate
By completing courses at DogVacay University, hosts learn about best practices to help them provide the highest quality care for your dog.
Course 102 Graduate
By completing courses at DogVacay University, hosts learn about best practices to help them provide the highest quality care for your dog.
Pack Promoter
Pack Promoters are active members of the community who promote DogVacay and hosting best practices.
Pay through DogVacay for:
Premium Pet Insurance, 24/7 Customer Support and Daily Photo Updates!

Services & Rates

Boarding Overnight At Sarah's Home
$45 /night
  • Watches up to 4 dogs/night
  • Dogs may be unsupervised for 1 - 2 hours/day
  • Dogs will have full access outside for potty breaks
  • 1 walk/day
  • Pets can sleep wherever they want
Daycare At Sarah's Home
$30 /day
  • Watches up to 4 dogs/day
Check-ins
$25 /visit
  • Willing to travel 10 miles
Baths
$15 /bath
Pick-Up/Drop-Off
$10 each way
  • Willing to travel 10 miles
More Services
12 Reviews
I am so happy we found Sarah! Based on the other reviews I was confident that our pups were in good hands. We did a brief meet and greet before hand to make sure our dogs were comfortable in her home and with her dog. This was the longest we've left the pups (almost two weeks) and I was a bit nervous and they can sometimes get anxious. Sarah was great about calming our one dog down who was nervous and sad the first few days. She was also super responsive when I checked in with her to see how they were doing. I am sure we will use Sarah again!
Read More...
Our dogs had a lovely time with Sarah and family. She took the time to try to calm our anxious one, and I appreciated knowing they were with a family and another dog. She was easy to get in touch with and quick to respond.
Very nice family. Great backyard for city location.
Read All 12 Reviews
Phone Reservation Required
Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, you cannot message this Host directly at this time. Please contact our Concierge team at 855-DOG-VACAY and we will help you find a PAWesome host!