Two dogs in my life crossed Rainbow Bridge some time ago: Tanty, a 19-year old Yorkie, and Ike, a 14-year old Aussie rescue. Taking care of them through all life's phases was challenging yet educational, and worth every moment! I now have two horses (off-site) and recently adopted another young dog, Angus. In Reston, we have a fenced and wooded back yard as well as a nice neighborhood for dog walks with critter temptations around the lake. Large open home with windows and creature comforts. Medical grade elevator for senior dogs who should not climb or descend stairs without assistance. One on one TLC will be provided as per owner's and dogs request(s)! Experience with older dogs who need rehab exercises and/or special care versus a simple walk down the road. I'm a strong proponent of inclines and outdoor exploration :).
* One client only - this ensures your pup gets our full attention
* Flexible drop-off/pick up times
* Dog park visits, dog play dates as appropriate
* Lots of one-on-one time as I do not work 9-5 weekdays or weekends
* Ample floor time to include hugs, rubs, wrestling, massage, comfort as needed!
* Your dog(s) can take their favorite toy home and keep it or trade it for another when he/she comes to stay again ;)
* Proceeds support horse and dog rescue.
Read More about Reiko...