Offering overnight sitting in your home for Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan locations.
I can also host small dogs in my own home.
Additional services available. Please contact me for details.
My experience with dogs goes back to when I was a toddler. Growing up on a farm in a rural village, I made quick friends with all the animals. The dogs followed me everywhere I went! During my teenage years, I often dog sat for family and friends in the city. As an adult, I frequently help neighbors with walking and checking in on their dogs. I have taken care of all sorts of animals including fish, parrots, hamsters, guinea pigs, cats and more. I really enjoy spending time with dogs and other animals, especially once we have bonded and developed a special connection.
Your dog will enjoy frequent bathroom breaks and nice long walks.
***If there are particular areas in your neighborhood that you would like me to avoid when walking your dog, please be sure to let me know.***
I have a very thorough screening process to ensure everyone's comfort and safety .
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS FOR PUPS:
- Honesty and transparency is required
- any dog over 7 months old must be spayed or neutered
- must have a proper fitting harness or collar with up-to-date tags
- must be vaccinated for the following: Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus and Hepatitis
- must be properly groomed (bath & nails)
- complete emergency contact information is required
I can accommodate a wide array of dogs, including puppies and special needs dogs, including amputees. I am comfortable with administering all types of medication including injections.
Before caring for your dog, I would like to know the following:
- has your dog ever stayed with someone else before?
- does your dog know his or her name?
- does your dog listen to you?
- what commands does your dog know how to follow?
- does your dog bark a lot?
- does your dog experience severe separation anxiety?
- does your dog get along with other dogs?
- does your dog know how to walk on a leash?
- any allergies?
- any medical needs?
- any dietary restrictions?
- any aggression? (with food, other dogs, new people)
- what kinds of dogs and other animals does your dog NOT get along with?
Any other specific information as to your dogs preferences would be very helpful.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
***NOTE: Holiday Rates, Additional Service Fees for Short Notice Bookings, Increased Rates for Difficult Dogs, Puppy rates and other Price Changes may apply. Training is not included with a regular booking - separate fees apply. Prices listed are for general reference only. Please contact me for a quote.***
Read More about Aleks...