All the comforts of hone plus room to roam.
Your pet would stay in our home and be treated like a member of the family. Our ranch style house is senior dog friendly, and with over 5 fenced in acres and 10 miles of walking trails out back even your high energy dogs will have room to run. Our house and dog area is completely separate from our barn and horse pastures, so your pup is always safe. We will take oversize and large dogs pending a meet and greet.
* DROP OFF TIME: 8 -10am weekdays; all day weekends
* PICK UP TIME: 9am-6pm
> NOTE: The $30.00 per day fee applies regardless of drop off time. Pickups after 6pm will be charged for another day.
* We have a large 1 acre front yard of tightly fenced area for our doggie guests to run and play to their heart's content.
* We have an additional 4 acres of fenced pasture and woods.
* Conveniently located within one mile of 3 veterinarians and a dog grooming businesses.
* My husband and I have over 25 years of experience in owning dogs, cats and horses as well as rescuing animals and caring for friends' pets.
Our typical day features lots of time outside to play and run. A stay in your guest bedroom and lots of snuggles when we settle down at night. We have great collective experience with dogs of any size, and we are specifically careful with senior citizens and special needs doggies. Our puppies have never met a stranger and are great at calming down scared or anxious puppies.
Read More about Gina...