A house full of responsible and enthusiastic students who absolutely love dogs! Because of our unknown longterm plans we are unable to have a dog full time, but would very much enjoy spending time with dogs!
3rd year Engineering UBC
- Geneva: Loves big dogs
- Eva: Misses her dog who lives at home
- Daniel: Loves cuddling big dogs
- Bryan: "If dogs paid rent, I wouldn’t have roommates"
- Aashish: 2nd yr Law student UBC, Generally likes dogs
- Jenna: Performing Arts graduate UBC, Likes cuddling and petting all dogs
We live in a large house with a large securely fenced in back yard. Since there are so many people living in our house someone will always be home to keep your dog company since we all have differing schedules. Especially during finals season (Dec. 2 - 19), we will all be home studying and would love a dog to pet and de-stress us.
Read More about Geneva...