I am a veterinarian just outside of Asheville who will take special care of your pet - walking, playing, and plenty of love.
Please take note that we require a "meet and greet" before hosting a guest for the first time in order to make sure it’s a good fit for everyone.
We are quite the 'opposite' of a boarding or kennel situation.
I live in a large house on multiple acres of wooded forrest with my wife, Jaime, and no other pets at the moment.
When your dog stays with us you will know that:
• Guests stay and live with us inside the house and becomes part of our family.
• Guests take daily (short of long) walks in the woods with us.
• Guests are with someone and supervised at all times while outside.
• Guests sleep in our bedroom on their own bedding next to our bed.
• Veterinarian special care at all times.
We work from home, so your pets will be with us and loved the entire time of their stay. Also, because I am a veterinarian, I can administer medication if needed, and will be able to add extra special care.
Because we often travel, having our own pets is not possible at this time, however, we love having animals in our life, therefore we open our home up for visiting and lodging pets and will love them as though they were our own.
We are in a great location for locals and vacationers since we are close to Asheville, the Biltmore Estate, Black Mountain, Chimney rock, Lake Lure, and Bat Cave.
We can offer up to 3 dogs from the same household. We can also offer an "exclusion" stay if your dog(s) prefers to not have other dogs around, however, there may be an extra charge for this service if the situation is available.
• We do require a "meet and greet" before hosting a guest for the first time.
• Overnight stays require a pick up by 12:00 noon the following day. If pick up is after that time, an additional day rate fee will be charged.
• We also offer overnight dog and cat sitting in YOUR home! We prefer international stays with a minimum of 30 days, but let us know what your needs are and we can give you a special quote and see if it works out for all of us!
Read More about Adam and Jaime...