Pets are family and it can be nerve racking to find the perfect sitter so that you can truly enjoy your vacation/focus on your work trip. I've always had pets, usually multiple. I promise to bring to your family the same level of trust that I expect of those that watch my furkids.
I love all animals, but especially the furry ones with personality. I also have a soft heart for senior animals (mine is 17) and understand the patience needed.
- I only offer to watch dogs/cats in your home. (my furkid is enjoying retirement and isn't fond of other pets.)
- I work from home, so my hours are flexible.
- I have plenty of experience taking pets to the vet, so if you want the check up/grooming without the sulking afterwards, you can outsource it.
- I am willing to pill your furkid, as long as its cooperative.
Multiple animal discounts:
With a reservation of your first dog, add...
- Additional dogs for just $15/night each
- Cats for only $10/night each
- Small pets are free with another animal booking.
Read More about karen...