** UPDATE AS OF APRIL 1ST, 2017
DUE TO AN UNPLANNED NEED OF A MASSIVE HOUSE RENOVATION WE REGRET TO INFORM THAT WE ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR BOARDING IN 2017.
WE STILL OFFER DAYCAMP FROM OUR DOG CLUB IN LAKE GENEVA AND WALKS ON WEEKDAYS.
The Airbnb for dogs arrived in Lake Geneva and we are proud to have served 60+ dogs in just under a year. We are doing that with a clear purpose in mind that is to give you and your dog the best experience possible. We used DogVacay many times and had excellent and not so good experiences. That means we are able to offer the best of what an in-home dog boarding has to offer. When you leave your dog with us he/she will become part of our family and will receive genuine love and affection.
Our prices are slightly above average but we are flexible so don't be a strange and ask for special deals. Rescue dogs ALWAYS pay half on weekdays and get special discounts on weekends and high-season. Free lunchtime walks are offered for rescue dogs as well. This is only possible due to donations we receive via a fundraising we created for our Shelter Project.
We have a fenced in yard and an entire area of the house designed to attend all the needs of our best friends! Visit our facebook page (DogVacay Lake Geneva Home Dog Boarding) to follow the news.
We are Erica, Phil (Felipe) and Julie (The Scottie) and will care for your dog in our dog friendly, Smoke free and comfortable home located 1.5 miles from the beautiful Downtown Lake Geneva and just steps from Big Foot State Park.
We are both certified in dog classes (Basic and Intermediary puppy and agility classes). Phil is an environmental scientist and a volunteer dog walker at local shelters. He has recently acquired the certification of Pet CPR & First Aid from PetTech Chicago and is taking Sirius Dog Training Class for a certification.
Our offers include:
- Free walks within Lake Geneva area.
- Free pick ups and drop offs with our equipped minivan within Lake Geneva area.
- Daily photo and video updates.
- Schedule of feeding, exercises and sleeping time are adjusted according to the dog's needs.
- House is cleaned every two-days with environmentally friendly and pet-safe (chemical-free) products to maintain it clean and free of airborne-diseases.
- Safety: This is our first priority and we offer an emergency plan! Dogs are under our supervision 24/7 and exceptions are discussed in advance. We only walk them in safe areas in small packs and when driving is needed a seatbelt harness is provided. **ALL DOGS UNDER OUR CARE ARE PROVIDED WITH A GPS DEVICE DO DOUBLE THEIR SAFETY**
- Freedom: All rooms and furnitures are acessible to all dogs (unless otherwise indicated by the owner).
Connect with us on Facebook and get fresh news about our doggy World at facebook/dogvacaylakegeneva
Read More about Erica and Felipe...