We are a very loving fur family. Myself (Karli) and my husband (Clarence) live in a great bungalow in Dawson Creek, BC. We have two very playful and loving dogs, Remy and Ryder. One is a GSP/Weim Cross and the other is a pure bread Weimaraner.
I work locally in town and have a very flexible schedule. Your fur baby's day would look like this:
1) Walk in the morning (5:30 am - 6:30 am)
2) Breakfast (7:00 am)
3) Playtime with other dogs in house or yard (7:15 am - 8:00 am)
4) Crate or sectioned off (whichever you prefer) (8:00 am -
5) Visit and playtime with other dogs (12:00 pm - 12:30 pm)
6) Crate or sectioned off (whichever you prefer) (12:30 pm - 5:15 pm)
7) Visit and playtime with other dogs (5:15 pm - 6:00 pm)
8) Dinner Time (6:00 PM)
9) Walk 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm (depending on weather - could be a little shorter)
10) Bedtime - Between 9:00 pm and 10:00 pm
Your dogs stay with us can look however you would like within the general time frames of the above schedule. Additionally if Clarence is not working he will be home with the dogs all day, Providing lots of love and cuddles. Your pup can sleep in a crate or on a dog bed (we have or you can provide). Any special request please just ask!
Our only requirements are that you dogs be friendly with other dogs, have their vaccinations and are spayed or neutered.
Read More about Karli...