** $ 20 off your first booking with code: TAILMAIL **
** Please read the Important Notes below before booking!! **
** Sorry, We don't take very large dogs, up to 40lbs. **
We provide dog boarding in Arlington / Clarendon area.
Our Home: 2 Br condo, 1200 sqft of ample spaces, they can roam around, lounge on the sofa, and sleep with us on our bed if they want! hard wood floors, no carpet. 3 blocks from Oakland Park!
I grew up with 3 lovely dogs (2 mini poodles, and 1 bichon-maltese mix), they are 14, 10, and 9 years old (2 of them rescued), and they live at my parents house in Fairfax, VA. Youmin also had miniature poodle for many years, but had to give him up when she moved to U.S.
We've been taking care of dogs for a long time, and my parents are also professional dog groomers, and have their own grooming business in DC (Diva Dogs Grooming), Youmin was a part-time dog groomer, very gentle and caring with dogs, and also does excellent job giving your furry friend a bath!
We have lots of experience with boarding & taking care of dogs!
We will love your dog as we love our own!
******** IMPORTANT NOTES ********
- - Sorry, We don't take very large dogs, up to 40lbs.
- - Preferred Pick-up / Drop-off time: 8:30 AM or 6:00 PM
We try to schedule most our pick up and drop off time either early in the morning or after 5pm to create less confusion on scheduling with many dogs in & out of the house. We found that early morning or after 5pm works best generally for everyone as well with busy schedule!
- - Boarding Rate $45/DAY (24 HOURS) Daycare Rate $25/DAY
i.e. 10 am Sunday to 10 am Monday = 1 day,
10am Sunday to 3 pm Monday = 1 day + Daycare fee.
- - When you send a message, please include breed and weight!
- - To ensure cleanliness and to provide safe environment for all dogs, We ask the owners to check for ticks and fleas beforehand.
- - Please provide bath if they haven't gotten it in a while!! They will appreciate it and we will too!!
- - Bring leash, collar(harness better), enough food, bowl, pet waste bags helps!
- - Please print / fill this form out, and bring it with you!
- - If you're looking to book with us and it says that we are already "booked," please email or message us. We may still have space!
- - Because we live in Condo building, it may not be a good fit if they are excessive barkers or have separation anxiety.
- - Holiday Weekends will incur an additional fee of $5/night due to the high demand. Holiday periods are defined by DogVacay and cannot be changed.
Read More about Youmin & Colin...