Note: at this time, I only offer sitting for dogs; I don’t currently accept cats. Thank you!
I am a stay home "doggy mom" and with my husband working from home, your dog will never be lonely. I have 30+ years of experience caring for dogs.
As a long-term volunteer at the Agoura Animal Shelter and a member of the shelter's foster team, I understand the needs of our furry family members, especially when they are away from the ones they love. As a foster, I have acquired vast experience in home care for wounded dogs, after surgery care, special needs dogs, pregnancy and after delivery care for the mom and her litter of puppies.
When you go on vacation, your puppy deserves one too and our specialized boarding haven is the perfect vacation spot for your pooch. Doggies Dreamland will become your pet's Ultimate Home Away From Home with around the clock love, attention and a great time. Your dog will feel right at home in our house and become a part of the family - roaming and playing freely anywhere in our house. Doggy beds are placed in every room and pups are allowed to hang out wherever we are at any given moment. Your baby is walked twice daily (unless otherwise specified).
While at Doggies Dreamland, your pup will spend supervised time in our fenced and fully secured large grassy backyard for playtime, sunbathing and relaxation.
Offering the owner(s) full peace of mind, you will receive regular updates with photos of your dog/s via email.
I also post additional pictures and videos of the vacationing pup on my Doggies Dreamland Facebook page:
You will enjoy lots of adorable pictures so you can relax knowing your fur baby is safe, loved and well cared for.
"A picture is worth a thousand words" and seeing that your pooch is loving and enjoying his time with us will alleviate any stress, doubts or guilt feelings you had over leaving him behind and let you enjoy your vacation or relax on your business trip.
Overnight Rates Vary:
* Regular Rate: $60
* During Holiday Periods: $80
* Puppy Rate: $60 - $70
* Special Care Rate: $60 - $75
* Last Minute Bookings: $65
*Puppy = under 12 months of age
*Holiday Periods 2014/15:
Jan 1 - 7, Jan 17 - 21, Feb 14 - 18,
Apr 18 - 21, May 9 - 12, May 23 - 27, June 13 - 16, July 3 - 7, Aug 29 - Sept 2, Nov 21 - Dec 1, Dec 15 - Dec 31,
Jan 1 - 6, Feb 13 - 17, Apr 3 - 6,
May 8 - 11, May 22 - 26, June 19 - 22
Please contact me for a meet-n-greet and/or your custom quote!
* 24/7 Supervision
* Private Walks
* One-on-One Attention
* Play/Exercise Sessions
* Daily Brushing
* Daily Teeth Brushing (if dog is accustomed to it)
Other Pet Services: (Max Distance apply to services that require my travel to client's home)
* Daycare for Boarding Customers Only with a need for early drop-off (prior to 4:00 PM) and/or late pick-up (after 12:00 PM)
Pick-up after 7:00 PM is priced differently than the regular daycare rate.
* Early morning or late night drop-off and pick-up are available.
* Day Boarding without overnight stay is available on weekends, holidays, during most school recess periods and school summer break for the overnight rate.
* Taxi Service: for boarders that need Pick Up and/or Drop Off
* Bathing available with: Boarding/Overnight Dog Sitting/Daily Checkups and Visits
* Dog Walking: 30 or 60 minutes walk sessions available
* Overnight Dog Sitting in Your Home
* Daily Checkups and Visits
* Multi-Dog Family Discount
* Long Term Boarding Discount for 14+ days (the long term discount starts on the 15th night)
*** Special Offers change periodically and are not applied when:
* Boarding falls on Major/Legal Holidays
* Care of puppies i.e. dogs under the age of 12 months
* Care of special needs dogs
Major/Legal Holidays include: Day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Day before Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas, Day after Christmas, Day before New Years Eve, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Day after New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day weekend, President's Day weekend, Easter weekend starting on Good Friday, Mother's Day Weekend, Memorial Day weekend, Father's Day Weekend, 4th of July/Independence Day (if falls on a Friday, a weekend day or a Monday then all weekend), Labor Day weekend.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Schedule:
Regular Drop-Off time: 4:00 - 6:00 PM
Regular Pick-Up time: AM - Noon
Early drop-off and/or late pick-up incur daycare charges.
Request a Custom Quote when "Special Offers/Discounts" apply and/or when interested in "Other Pet Services"
To get a Custom Quote:
click “Ask Host a Question” on the top right corner under the "Make Reservation" button, describe your needs, inquire about any of our "Other Pet Services" or our "Special Offers/Discounts" and ASK FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE!
Read More about Michal (Michelle)...