After June 18, you have to book via Rover - here's a link to my new profile!
We LOVE dogs! My uncle and I have a home in Silver Lake/Los Feliz and would love to care for your pup while you are away or at work! We both work from home, so we are home most, if not all of the day. We have a fairly large fully fenced yard with a lawn and a deck for sun bathing and playing. We can take your dogs on walks in the neighborhood and they have free access to outside.
I grew up with many pets, we once had 2 dogs, 4 cats, birds, and a bunny all at once! My grandmother worked at a veterinary hospital and I started volunteering there at the age of 8. I then worked at a few other hospitals into adulthood. I have become the "go to" person for my friends in the LA area who have pets that need care while their owners are away.
My uncle Mark is a dog whisperer - they love him!! He's also had many pets growing up and throughout his life.
I desperately want a dog of my own, but I travel for extended periods of time over the holiday break, and don't think it would be fair to commit to full time dog ownership just yet. I miss dogs in my life but think Dog Vacay is a perfect remedy for both you as an owner and myself as a dog lover!
- All rates are for a 24hr stay. If your stay is over 24 hrs, I can send you a custom rate! :)
- All dogs must have current vaccinations, FLEA free and medicated, and be fully house trained (puppies on a case by case basis).
- If your dog doesn't play well with others in the home (not just at the dog park), please let me know so I can assess if I can take your pet! Meet and Greets are mandatory!
- If you need your dog to be the only guest, please message for different rates.
- If my calendar looks full, message me - sometimes the days overlap - but we are still available!
Read More about Callie & Mark...