* DOGGIE NIRVANA is located on our 5 acre "Eeyore's Place" farm, 3 miles north of downtown Waxhaw and just a mile off Highway 16 in Deerfield Plantation, a private equestrian neighborhood. (Note: Doggie Nirvana is accessible ONLY from Highway 16 via Ski Trail Lane - the Google map is in error.)
* DROP OFF TIME: 9-11am
* PICK UP TIME: 9am-6pm
> NOTE: The $25.00 per day fee applies regardless of drop off time. Pickups after 6pm will be charged for another day.
* We have nearly 2 acres of tightly fenced area for our doggie guests to run and play to their heart's content!
* Conveniently located within one mile of 2 veterinarians and 2 dog grooming businesses.
* We have over 35 years of experience in owning dogs, cats and horses as well as rescuing animals and caring for friends' pets.
* Licensed by the State of North Carolina.
* Animals are so fond of me that my husband calls me "Dr. Doolittle."
* Doggie Nirvana has 2 large front areas and a gravel play area to separate our big and small guests as well as our own dogs.
* When it's hot, we have an above-ground pool for water-loving guests or smaller doggie pools for non-swimmers.
* If it's really cold, hot or rainy, guests are provided inside accommodations.
* ACTIVITIES: Doggie Nirvana offers dogs "free range" running, roaming, sniffing, and digging. We also play ball and other "doggie games" as requested by our guests.
In consideration of our other dogs and guests, we cannot care for un-neutered dogs.
* OTHER SERVICES:
> We will feed your dog, but our guests must bring their own food.
> We have extensive experience in caring for elderly dogs.
> Lots of love and petting at no additional charge.
> I am experienced in basic doggie first aid, and can administer medications upon prior arrangement.
Read More about Birgit & Mike ...