• Is your beloved dog aggressive toward other dogs or people?
• Would you like to take him/her for a walk but dread the inevitable confrontation with any dog nearby?
• Do you have a dog no other dog walkers will attempt to take?
• Does your dog have issues with new people, other pets and behaving on leash?
• Do kennels refuse to take your dog due to the breed/size?
A little about me,
I have been taking care of dogs most of my life. I currently have 2 chihuahuas as well as a Shepard/collie mix. My girls as well as visitors get at least one walk per day I specialize in fear and aggression, difficult dogs to walk, large breeds, pack walks, socialization etc. I work mostly in "power breed" rescue and rehabilitation. I know how hard it is to find a place you know will have complete control over any situation that may arise. A few of the dogs I take have some "issues", so I recommend crate training for everyone. That being said, if your pup has issues with crates we can work around i. I want your family member to feel as safe and comfortable as possible.
Dog boarding which includes walks, socializing, treadmill (if possible) and structured play time.
Access to a 24/hr vet clinic.
Flexible booking arrangements.
No limitations on size or breed.
Read More about Dana...