Hi there! Thanks for looking at my profile. My name is Dev, and I'm a university student based in Hamilton, Ontario.
I have loved dogs for my entire life, and admittedly, spend most of my time looking at videos of them, scouting parks and sidewalks for dogs to pat, and spending time with my little pup, Zoe. However, up until recently, I've never had much of an opportunity to spend extended periods of time with my pupper pals. That's why I think DogVacay is a great place for me!
I've cared for and looked after numerous dogs, both overnight and day visits. I love giving baths and taking walks, and have no issue with pups sleeping in my bed, if they/you are okay with it.
Because I'm a student, my schedule is a lot different than most peoples'. I have a smaller courseload, which limits me to only 1-3 hours of a class a day, and only for 4 days a week.
To get an idea of the awesome vacation I can provide for your pet, here's what a typical day might look like:
- WAKE UP! Let's seize the day, pup! (Or spend all day in bed, if that's what you prefer)
- Go outside for some air, the bathroom, and to stretch our legs
- Time to eat! (Or not - I will follow your feeding schedule to a tee!)
- Probably time to go outside again
- Will have to leave for class for a little. But you're in luck, pupper! Zoe loves to play, so you two can snuggle, play tug'of'war, or just have a nap.
-I'm back! Let's go for a walk. :) I live right beside a park with lots of open space, so we'll stop by to play some frisbee or just burn off some energy.
- I bet we'll all be exhausted. Now we can laze around a bit, by watching some tv or having a nap on the couch. We have laminate floors which are awesome to cool pup's bellies, but we also have lots of comfy furniture and beds.
- Dinner! Yum.
- Little walk to go to the bathroom and burn off some dinner.
- I think a treat is in order...
- Bath, if the pup needs it.
- Time to wind down and get cozy. Maybe we'll do some light playing, or time for brushing.
- Bed time! We'll go outside again and bring some water downstairs. If you like your pup sleeping in a doggy bed or crate, that's up to you, but I certainly don't mind cuddling in my bed!
Please feel free to ask me any questions, I hope to pat your pups soon!
Read More about Dev...