Hello to my four-legged friends and pet owners!
My family is excited to have new friends come over and play! I completely understand the hard decision you have to make in trusting someone with your family member while you're away. I rarely leave my dogs when I go on vacation and when I do I leave a bulleted check list -- yes, I am 'that person,' so trust me, I get it! Below is a little about me to help put your mind at ease:
- I own a home in St. Louis
- I work from home
- I have 2 beautiful, well-behaved, friendly dogs
- I have an acre back yard for the dogs to roam or sun bathe (I never leave them unattended)
- I foster puppies every few months for a local non-profit organization here in St. Louis
- I have trained my dogs as well as others - the basics and some fun tricks jumping through hoops, catching frisbee, military crawl - cause it's cool! :)
- We all enjoy nice, long walks, naps and rides in the car (with your permission of course).
- I do not allow animals on the furniture but there is a doggy bed in every room that my pups will share!
- All dogs that stay within my home must have proof of all shots and vaccinations up-to-date
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered (unless they are puppies and haven't had the surgery yet).
- I am open to staying at your home if that is where your dog is most comfortable.
- I do have references available upon request
I think it is always best to hop on a call to ensure everyone is comfortable so please feel free to contact me to discuss further! Thanks for your consideration.
Read More about Michelle...