Hello! I have been a dog owner for 14 years. I live with my husband, two sons, and two dogs.At our home your dog will be around me mostly but also a family. All of our dogs have come from rescue situations, each with their own challenges and fun to learn their personalities. Our Great Dane is a mix, she looks like "Scooby Doo", she's fun to play with, she likes other dogs right away and she's a fantastic guard dog. And then there is our puppy, a long haired Chihuahua who is timid, nervous around anyone new but once she warms up to a stranger or new dog she just wants to play all the time, super spunky and full of energy!
- Comfortable atmosphere
- Big backyard, fully fenced
- Big deck, minimal stairs
- For extra attention , perhaps a senior dog or puppy, I can gate off areas with child/doggy gate for their extra protection
- Fully furnished downstairs area where doggy crates will be kept and where we'd all go in bad weather so nice and safe
- Your dog would have playmates while here. Our dogs run and play many times a day in big back yard.
- Great sidewalks and park close by for walking
- Photos and updates will be happily sent of how your dog is doing each day to your mobile phone if you would like to check up on them
- doggy wash available (cost extra)
- offer pick-up for guest living in 15 mile radius (small fee) if that is helpful
A typical day at our house begins early with our dogs Gracie and Trina going outside for potty breaks. Feeding for our dogs is in the morning and treats through out day for good behavior but happy to follow your dogs feeding schedule when in my care.
Read More about Dawn...