I AM A FULL TIME AT HOME PET SITTER
We are a father and daughter team living in a guarded and gated community. My home has two large grass fields adjacent to it. We are conveniently located near hwy 595, the Turnpike, and hwy 95. Our home is near to Fort Lauderdale International Airport. I have owned and cared for pets for more than 40 years. Your pet will feel like he/she is on vacation at my home. My daughter lives at home, so your pet will not be left unattended. Throughout my life, I have owned and cared for dogs, cats, birds, fish, and some reptiles. I will treat your pet like it is my own, lots of TLC. I have resided in south Florida for 17 years and I am formerly from the Midwest near Chicago. I look forward to meeting with you and your pet(s).
WHAT TO PACK?
1. Always provide your pets food supply (changing their diet can ruin your pets vacation).
2. Bowls for food and water
3. TREATS!! Only you can know what they love.
4. TOYS! At least one toy to play with that they might be used to, nothing too valuable please.
5. BED. You want your loved one to be just as comfy here as they are at home;
please pack either a bed/blanket/towel/pillow.
6.(not required) Vitamins, supplements, or medications please (include written instructions).
7. Please put a little something small from your home so they have your scent, like a t-shirt/sock/towel.
Everyone gets a little homesick, so I want them to feel as if a little part of you is with them all the times.
8. PLEASE include your emergency contact number and local veterinarian information.
*All of these items are NOT required for the stay, but I prefer to have happy guests while they are here on vacation!
PICK UP & DROP OFF:
I will wake up early or stay awake late for you to drop off or pick up your friend,
There is no better feeling then arriving home to a wildly happy pet;
tail wagging and giving KISSES galore!
I am alright with pick ups and drop offs during any time of the day or night.
Read More about David...